Tribunj is picturesque, Dalmatian, fishing village located 15 km from Sibenik in the directon of Pirovac. It is located in the center of Šibensko-kninske County and it is good road connections with all parts of the county. The place itself is located on a small island connected by an old stone bridge with the mainland and has spread to the surrounding area. Throughout history, it has retained its architectural heritage, narrow stone houses and narrow streets. In the center of Tribunj is Marina, tourist office, post office, shops, city market, restaurants. As the fishing village, Tribunj is famous for selling fresh fish.
More recently Tribunj is known for fashion Marina. Tribunj has two beaches and bays. City beach Zamalin that stretches west from the city center to the bay Sovlje, and on eastern part of the Tribunj from Marina to Vodice is situated beach Bristak.
Beach Zamalin consists of stone slabs surrounded by pine forests. Tourists can refresh by the sea and in the restaurants, which are located along the coast. Known to be at the breeze that blows.
Beach Bristak consists of pebbles and is known for very shallow water. It is suitable for families with small children.
Villa Jelena is located in a quiet part of Tribunj surrounded by olive groves overlooking the sea, and the sea is 250 m far away.
With a holiday on the beach, tourists can relax on bike trails that are well marked and different mileage. Tribunj is known for its rich sacral heritage. Near Tribunj lies the mountain Sv. Nicholas, old cemetery and a lookout from which a beautiful panorama extends from one side on Archipelago and the Kornati National Park, on the other hand on Tribunj and part of the Sibenik Riviera.
During the summer in Tribunj are many events like Fishermen Evening in late July and the traditional donkey race which is held the first Sunday in August. This race is organized in honor to the valuable and authentic animal that was commissioned by the end of the history of its benefits for local residents. In Tribunju in 1999 and established the first Foundation for donkey protection.
Near Tribunj there are a number of attractive places for tourists to provide a multiplicity of content:
- Krka National Park – only 2o km from Tribunj is located Krka National Park which is with its seven travertine waterfalls natural phenomen.
- City of Šibenik – 16 km from Tribunj is located the oldest citiy in Croatia – City of Šibenik. Šibenik is a center of Šibensko-kninska county, and it was first time mentioned in 1066. Of the many monuments, especially is famous cathedral of sv.Jakov.
- Vodice – only 3 km from Tribunj is located small town Vodice which is the centar of nightlife in this area. It is particularly famous Hacienda night club which is situated near Vodice.
- Disco club Aurora – 35 km from Tribunj, in small Town Primošten is situated one of the most popular disco club in Jadran – Aurora. Aurora is a favorite destination for peoples who are looking for a good time and entertainment.
- Skradin – 30 km from Tribunj is located on of the oldest city in Europe – Skradin. Skradin is known for its numerous historical and cultural sites.
- Kornati National Park – 35 km from Tribunj is located Kornati National Park. With 89 islands and large marine resources will delight every visitor.